Gypsy Hands’ Vision
Gypsy hands is a family-oriented wellness center which supports individual and environmental health.
We are dedicated to promoting awareness on all levels. We deeply care about each client’s physical, emotional, mental and spiritual well-being, as we assist in building a support system to sustain healthy habits.
Want to work with us at Gypsy Hands?
We are currently offering rental space for a variety of practitioners to conduct their healing arts practice.
Gypsy Hands also offers rental space to conduct workshops, classes and special events.
Please submit your resume and letter of motivation at firstname.lastname@example.org for information
about practitioners space or special events.
Gypsy Hands process is easy. Below are the steps you need to follow.
In order to work with us, you need to:
- Possess the required qualification and certification to practice
- Work a minimum of 20 hours per week
- Get your practice insured
- Have a strong commitment to your work and to Gypsy Hands’ vision
- Sign a six months renewable contract
- Follow the 4 steps of the associate process
1) Agree to the requirements posted above. Click here, copy/paste the requirements, sign, date and return it with your other documents.
2) Provide us with a resume (including where and when you went to school, your matricule number…). You can drop it off during office hours or email it at email@example.com
3) After we get back to you, and in order for you to understand what Gypsy Hands is all about, you will trade with all of our practitioners.
4) Only after that will we set up 2 meetings with Sara Griscom, the owner of Gypsy Hands. A verbal interview and an appointment in which you offer your services.
Know that at some point of your career at Gypsy Hands, we would like for you to schedule an intuitive counseling appointment with Sara Griscom.
What are some of the benefits for working with us?
At Gypsy Hands, it is all about nurturing. It is stipulated in the agreement you sign that practitioners have to trade with each other. AND WE LOVE IT !!
You are an independent contractor and make your own schedule.
You are working for a green business.
You get to work and grow, both personally and professionally, in a healthy environment which promotes and practices awareness on all levels.
You will be part of a team made of wonderful people who feel like a family.